- 2014 – Plants of the Walled Garden Florilegium Society – Botanical Art, 3 June - 6 July, Sunbury Embroidery Gallery, TW16 6AB
- 2012 - RHS Exhibition - group exhibit of Hampton Court Palace Florilegium Archive, 15 - 18th March.
- 2010 - Paintings at the Palace - a group exhibition at Hampton Court Palace (members of HCPFS) 27-31 October.
- 2008 - People and Plants - Hampton Court Palace. 29 February - 3 March.
- 2007 - Florimania Flowers through Time - Hampton Court Palace, 16-19 March.
- 2007 - Flora - at the Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre (Canterbury Locus Arts), Whitstable, Kent. 3-10 January.
- 2005 - Florimania - Hampton Court Palace. 3-7 March.
- 2003 - Chelsea Arts Society Exhibition. 4-11 July.
- 2003 - Botanical Drawings and Watercolours (EGS group exhibition) - Gallery on the Green, Chelsea. 19 - 23 May.
- Artplantae website, Artist of the Month May 2012
- Aspire Magazine April 2014
- The Botanical Artist No. 32 of the American Society of Botanical Artists.
- Hampton Court Palace Florilegium Society (HCPFS)
- Institute for Analytical Plant Illustration (IAPI)
- American Society of Botanical Artists (ASBA)
- West Dean College, Near Chichester, Sussex - short courses
- Royal Horticultural Society, Wisley,- Adult Learning courses
- Gloucestershire Society of Botanical Artists (GSBI)
- South West Society of Botanical Artists (SWSBA)
59 London Road,
River, Near Dover,
Kent CT17 0SG, UK
Tel. 00 44 (0)1304-824257
BSc Honours Botany at University of Exeter, Devon.
MSc by research at University of Melbourne, Australia.
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching (PGCE) from Christ Church College, Canterbury, Kent.
Diploma of Botanical Art from the English Gardening School, 2002